[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Our Core Values”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”zoomIn”]The Bible Society of Tanzania is guided by the following core values in its work:
- Honesty: We seek to carry out our vision and mission in an open manner, being accountable to God first, to ourselves, to one another, and to our partners and supporters.
- Integrity: We shall uphold high personal standards and behaviour that is consistent with the products we promote (Scriptures). We shall always endeavour to keep the promises we have made to our customers, audiences, partners and supporters.
- Creativity: We shall always seek appropriate ways of responding to new and emerging needs of our audiences and seek to have in the market products that respond to their contemporary needs. We shall adopt marketing strategies that enables us provide our wide audience with easy access to affordable quality products.
- Commitment: We shall always work with dedication in promoting Bible work in Tanzania. We shall do whatever is possible to ensure that as many people as possible are impacted through our work.
- Determination: We recognize that there are times when we face difficult circumstances and work in difficult situations. This will not deter us from working towards accomplishment of what we are committed to do.
- Efficiency: We shall adopt work processes that enable us deliver superior services to our customers. We are committed to a work culture that promotes excellence in all that we do.
- Transparency: We shall always endeavour to keep our audiences we serve, our members, Churches in Tanzania, our partners and supporters informed of our work, programmes and activities. We shall be good stewards and hold ourselves accountable on the resources committed to us.
- Customer Satisfaction: We seek to serve our audiences in a responsive manner and will seek to respond to their scripture needs in an appropriate manner. We shall always listen to them and use their feedback for continuous improvement of our service.